SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE SIGNAL-SPLITTING DEVICE
There are a ton of applications for adding a Buffered Splitter to your signal chain. Whether moving a tuner out of line or running a dual-amp setup, once you use the JHS Buffered Splitter, you’ll never be without one again. Here are just a few options.
- Send one signal to a tuner that is out of the signal chain while retaining your full tone
- In a dual-amp setup, both amplifiers will see a powerful, clean signal
- Bassists can send one side to their amplifiers, while sending the other to the board
KEEPS YOUR TONE CLEAR, POWERFUL, AND PRISTINE
If you’re as pedal happy as we are at JHS, you’re going to want this quality buffer in your signal chain. The Buffered Splitter is like giving each output a shot of adrenaline, ensuring they hit your amp with the same strength and character as they left your fingers.
- Converts your guitar’s hi-Z signal to lo-Z for driving long cables and pedal chains
- Retains the original tone of your guitar without coloration from the other gear in your signal chain
CONVENIENT LOW-PROFILE DESIGN
A device such as the Buffered Splitter is content to be a workhorse piece of gear that quietly does its job in the background. That’s why we designed this little guy to be compact, sturdy, and simple to integrate into your rig.
- Small size is ideal for saving pedalboard space
- Can easily be mounted underneath your board
- Built rugged
- Black powder coating keeps the buffer hidden in the background
THIS PEDAL REQUIRES STANDARD 9V DC NEGATIVE POWER, CONSUMES 19MA, AND MEASURES 3.6"X1.5"X1" THE BUFFERED SPLITTER IS DESIGNED TO WORK WITH INPUT SIGNALS THAT ARE BELOW 10V INPUT GAIN. ANYTHING ABOVE 10V INPUT GAIN WILL CAUSE THE UNIT TO CLIP. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH BASS GUITARS.